Dear Valued Boeing Customer,
We are currently working to coordinate all necessary requirements in relation to the retirement of the Aviall Brand. As part of this alignment process, we are implementing the following updates:
- No change to user's login credentials.
- Account information, order history, invoices, documents, etc. will not be impacted and will still be available as they are today.
- Website URL will change from https://www.aviall.com to https://shop.boeing.com/aviation-supply (active on June 13).
- Changes to new header, footer, and layout adjustment to align with Boeing web standards.
- Previous Aviall site links will redirect to the new Boeing URL.
- Replacement of "Aviall" with "Boeing" for content across our site.
- Retirement of Aviall Social Channels.
- Update of promotional email domain from @e.aviall.com to @e.boeing.com.
- Update of transactional email domain from @aviall.com to @shop.boeing.com.
- Current Aviall email addresses will continue to accept and forward email, but we encourage you to update address books and contact emails.
While no major functionality changes are being released with the brand retirement changes, it is a major look and feel update. We’d like to note a few navigation and icon changes:
- Larger and easier to find search bar.
- The ‘My Account’ option have moved under a profile icon in the header.
- The Google translate button has a better home and icon in the header.
- Search, Cart/Checkout, Register ‘Get an Account’, Multi-Line Order, Navigation/Taxonomy can all still be found easily in the site header.
- ‘Contact us’ moved near ‘Documents & Support’ navigation area.
Updates will be effective beginning Saturday, June 13th. For any additional updates related to the retirement of the Aviall Brand, you can click here.
We ask that you visit the site and bookmark the new URL for future reference. Feel free to share this update with your colleagues.